OPTITESTER I-32 DIGITAL
Optitester model I-32 is a Digital Optical Parameter Tester to measure the Refractive and Transmittance parameters of eyeglasses and assess the conformity to the main Optical Standards.
Digital Optitester I-32 measures eyeglasses, safety glasses, ski goggles, visors; in detail:
- Refractive properties: spherical and astigmatic power.
- Prismatic power: prism, and prism unbalance.
- Transmittance: transmittance, transmittance unbalance and lens category.
Conformity assessment of optical parameters is performed vs the following standards: ISO 12312-1:2015 – ANSI Z80.3:2018 – AS/NZS 1067:2016 – GB10810.1:2005 – JIS T 8141:2016 + Custom defined parameters – EN 166:2001 – ANS Z87.1:2015 – ANS/NZS 1337:2010 – ASTM F 659:10 (2018) – EN 174:2004 – ISO 18527
Optitester I-32 executes quick and automatic measurement with data output stored in a data base and in a specific testing report.
Software to perform, without human uncertainties, the classification, acceptance or reject of the eyeglasses with friendly visual output pass/fail – green/red display signal.
- Optical power measurement mode: cycle time 1 second
- Optical Transmittance mode: cycle time 3 seconds
- Full measurement mode: cycle time 7seconds
Digital Optitester I-32 is equpped with a head form that comply the ISO 18526-4 standard
Digital Optitester I-32 could be equipped with childre 1S head form that comply the ISO 18526-4 standard.