Skip to main content
- The OPTITESTER (PC included) is warranted for the period of twelve (12) months from the purchase date (date of the invoice).
- The warranty covers, exclusively, the production defects checked and verified by the manufacturer.
- The warranty is not applied in case of damages caused by negligence, failure to use the OPTITESTER for its normal purposes or incorrect installation, violations of the instrument.
- The warranty doesn’t cover:
- Periodic check up and calibrations maintenance.
- Repair or replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear.
- Damages caused by accidental casuals or user’s negligence.
- Damages due to incorrect mains voltage supplying the machine, improper ventilation.
- Damages caused by electrostatic/inductive discharges or discharges caused by lightning or other phenomenon come from instrument outside.
- Damages occurred during the transport.
- Damage due to upload or modification of software in the PC.
- Costs relating to transports, removal or installation of the instrument.
- The warranty is not valid if the machine is opened, dismounted.
- The warranty is not valid if the seals are removed or broken.
- The warranty reparations are made exclusively to the manufacturer’s seat or in other sites indicated by the manufacturer.
- In case of problems contact DUESSE TRADE Via Campi, 3 – 23807 MERATE (LC) – Italy Tel. / Fax +39 039 99.02.270 e.mail email@example.com